CR Light Trek Blanket - Peace Gold
A Blanket For Life
Yoga Blanket. Beach Blanket. Picnic Blanket. Camping Blanket. Life Blanket.
From music festivals to romantic nights under the stars, and from the back of your truck to the edge of the Grand Canyon - the Divided Sky Adventure Blanket from Trek Light Gear is your new best friend.
This midweight blanket is soft to the touch to keep you warm and cozy on cold nights and still plenty big enough to share with a friend.
Made Ethically & Sustainably By Indigenous Mexican Artisans
It all begins with clothing.
Every blanket is made from excess clothing materials - first, shredded into a pulp, and then repurposed into yarn.
By repurposing high-quality materials and preventing them from ending up in the landfill, we're able to minimize our environmental impact and create less waste for our planet.
So, that's the material, but what about the process?
Every blanket is handwoven in Mexico on a traditional wooden pedal loom by Indigenous artisans continuing a long tradition of craftsmanship and creativity.
The best things aren't mass-produced in factories. And that's why our artisans also continue the tradition of home weaving - allowing them to determine their own hours, wages, and workload.
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Weighs: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed
A Uniquely Handmade Item
As a handmade and handwoven blanket, there may be variances in the details, and the hue of the blanket colors may be slightly different than what's pictured. Imperfections and variances are part of what makes handwoven art special (just like you)!
Blankets that feature curved or circular designs will typically have a small amount of spacing around the curved transitions. The looser threads around the curves are a normal part of the traditional weaving process and they do not affect the integrity of your blanket. If you don't like the way it looks, you can easily just push the threads closer together with your fingers and the gap will magically disappear!